Re: Please try completely new repository interface

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (
Date: Sat, Jul 17 1999

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 05:09:08 -0400
To: Marc Abrams <>, "" <>, Hussein Suleman <>
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <>
Subject: Re: Please try completely new repository interface

At 17:57 15/07/1999 -0400, Marc Abrams wrote:
>Hussein Suleman <> has entirely reimplemented the repository.
>Please look at this temporary url by the Friday WCA phone call to give your

A quick couple of comments (sorry for the shortness but I am on a dialup
from Denmark):

* How can I make comments and links to an entry? Sort of like what you can
do with links and issues in ETA:

In other words, is the URI of an entry stable?

* Can you have relevant links to outside the repository and can these be
listed within the repository?

* Is it possible to get any notification when new data in entered?

* Can the classification of a trace (CLF) be a URI to a description of that
format (if this in fact is what is intended)?

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium