Re: 24 may wd

From: Johan Hjelm (hjelm@w3.org)
Date: Fri, Jul 09 1999

Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 14:41:03 +0200
To: DPawson@rnib.org.uk
From: Johan Hjelm <hjelm@w3.org>
Cc: www-wca@w3.org
Subject: Re: 24 may wd

Good point, and not only from a WAI perspective, but also (more
importantly) because the term "click" is not defined in the document.

I think this would be better expressed by talking about "a delimited set of
user requests and responses across one or more web servers".

Johan

At 10:55 1999-07-09 +0100, DPawson@rnib.org.uk wrote:
>Web Characterization Terminology & Definitions Sheet
>W3C Working Draft 24-May-1999.
>

>Re definitions of user session, server session.
>
>You use the phrase 'user clicks'.
>
>>From WAI perspective, this is unacceptable, since it ignores
>those who do not use a mouse?
>
>regards, DaveP
>AC for RNIB

                     Johan HJELM
       Ericsson Research, User Applications Group
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                     hjelm@w3.org
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-253-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA
        opinions are personal, always my own,
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C.