Re: Issue entered final state: How often (and what) is being ...

From: Marc Abrams (abrams@vt.edu)
Date: Mon, Jun 28 1999

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:02:06 -0400
From: Marc Abrams <abrams@vt.edu>
To: Balachander Krishnamurthy <bala@research.att.com>
CC: ETA WCA issues tracking forum <www-wca@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Issue entered final state: How often (and what) is being ...

Balachander Krishnamurthy wrote:

> [ am i the only one getting duplicate messages from the tracking system? ]

I am also getting dups.

> . whoever sends these messages out can they translate things like HC97
>   BU98 to english at the bottom of the message so we know what these
>   citations are.
>
> . what does issue resolution mean in this context? the first person
>   who responds to the question?
>
> . just reporting date from one trace, say aol, which to the best
>   of my knowledge is not in the repository (?), may not be enough.

Correct, the aol traces aren't in the repository.  My understanding is that
they were given to Jim to use, and Jim made them available to some other WCA
members, but not offered for public distribution.

--
Marc Abrams, Associate Professor
  508 McBryde Hall, Dept. of Computer Science, Virginia Tech