Re: Issue entered final state: How often (and what) is being ...

From: Balachander Krishnamurthy (bala@research.att.com)
Date: Mon, Jun 28 1999

To: ETA WCA issues tracking forum <www-wca@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:04:31 -0400
From: Balachander Krishnamurthy <bala@research.att.com>
Subject: Re: Issue entered final state: How often (and what) is being ...

[ am i the only one getting duplicate messages from the tracking system? ]

. whoever sends these messages out can they translate things like HC97
  BU98 to english at the bottom of the message so we know what these
  citations are.

. what does issue resolution mean in this context? the first person
  who responds to the question?

. just reporting date from one trace, say aol, which to the best
  of my knowledge is not in the repository (?), may not be enough.
  would interpretation of results be different if we knew more
  about the environment where traces were collected?

cheers,
bala