RE: html stats?

From: Lavoie,Brian (lavoie@oclc.org)
Date: Tue, Jun 08 1999

From: "Lavoie,Brian" <lavoie@oclc.org>
To: "'www-wca@w3.org'" <www-wca@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:31:34 -0400
Subject: RE: html stats?

Tim,

At OCLC, we are conducting an ongoing study, in which we take a random
sample of Web sites, which we use to analyze the features of the Web and
characterize the Web as a whole. The questions you ask could be answered by
our data. We are preparing to take our next sample (we will probably start
next week). If you are interested, drop me an e-mail (lavoie@oclc.org).

Brian