BOF

From: Johan Hjelm (hjelm@w3.org)
Date: Fri, May 07 1999

Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 22:08:41 +0200
To: www-wca@w3.org
From: Johan Hjelm <hjelm@w3.org>
Subject: BOF

Hi all,
my computer unexpectedly crashed when I tried to install a new network card
(a Nokia InTalk). I am sorry I missed the telecon because of that.

I have asked for a BOF time but not heard anything, but I am going to
Toronto tomorrow, and will ask the organisers and make sure everything is
ready. For those of you who are at WWW8, watch the BOF boards for the
metrics BOF!

Johan
                     Johan HJELM
       Ericsson Research, User Applications Group
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                     hjelm@w3.org
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-253-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA
        opinions are personal, always my own,
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C.