Last call for terminology sheet comments

From: Lavoie,Brian (lavoie@oclc.org)
Date: Wed, May 05 1999

From: "Lavoie,Brian" <lavoie@oclc.org>
To: "'www-wca@w3.org'" <www-wca@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:17:51 -0400
Subject: Last call for terminology sheet comments

A final version of the Terminology & Definition sheet is up on the Web, in
the usual location
(http://www.oclc.org/oclc/research/projects/webstats/wcadrafts.htm). Please
look this over by Friday (May 7), and if you have any final comments, either
post them to the mailing list or bring them up during the conference call.
After the conference call, I will make one more revision based on your
feedback, and then the sheet will be finalized as a W3C working draft.

Also: a new version of the metrics sheet is available (same location). I
have added short descriptions of the measurement techniques we (OCLC) will
use to compute various metrics from our Web sample, which will be collected
in June. For the remainder of the metrics, I encourage you to contribute
suggested measurement techniques based on your experiences (or to suggest
new metrics).

Brian