BOF Request

From: Johan Hjelm (hjelm@w3.org)
Date: Wed, Apr 28 1999

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:46:12 +0200
To: bof@www8.org
From: Johan Hjelm <hjelm@w3.org>
Cc: www-wca@w3.org
Subject: BOF Request

BOF title: Web metrics and measurements - what should we measure when we
characterise the web?

Brief statement of issues/goals to be discussed: We will discuss which
metrics are relevant to web characterisation, how we should measure them,
if alternate methods of measurement can be specificed, and what the goals
for the metrics obtained should be.

Desired evening and start time: Wed. May 12, 19:00.

Your name, company and position or specialty: Johan Hjelm, W3C/Ericsson,
Chair of the Web Characterisation Interest Group.
                     Johan HJELM
       Ericsson Research, User Applications Group
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                     hjelm@w3.org
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-253-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA
        opinions are personal, always my own,
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C.