Request for experiences with bug tracking systems for Web Characterization gathering

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (frystyk@w3.org)
Date: Tue, Dec 22 1998

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:32:08 -0500
To: www-wca@w3.org
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Subject: Request for experiences with bug tracking systems for Web   Characterization gathering

In order to set up an automated Web Characterization input question
tracking system, I am looking at what is out there for bug tracking and
ticketing systems. I found this list which gives a good overview:

	http://linas.org/linux/pm.html

The constraints we have are that it has to work with Apache, don't use any
markup trickery, and preferably have support for a database at the backend,
like for example MySQL.

Do anybody have any experience with any of the systems above or with
something else? Note that some of them have rather strict licensing terms
which may affect that usability.

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,