Thougt paper: Automatic web characterisation

From: Johan Hjelm (hjelm@w3.org)
Date: Thu, Dec 03 1998

Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 06:29:09 +0100
To: www-wca@w3.org
From: Johan Hjelm <hjelm@w3.org>
Subject: Thougt paper: Automatic web characterisation

I have put up a paper about automatic web characterisation on the web. It
is an attempt to gather my thoughts around the subject, and hopefully also
get some input into this topic. It represents my personal opinion and
nothing else (but may be a starter for some discussions that can lead to
consensus, I hope).

Your comments are welcome to this list.

You can find it at http://www.w3.org/WCA/1998/12/aut_char.html

Johan
                     Johan HJELM
            Ericsson RCUR T/K & Cyberlab NY
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                     hjelm@w3.org
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-263-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA
        opinions are personal, always my own,
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C.