Re: Request for w3m looking at offer from Keynote Systems

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (frystyk@w3.org)
Date: Tue, Dec 01 1998

Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 21:27:29 -0500
To: "Eric Siegel" <esiegel@keynote.com>
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Cc: www-wca@w3.org
Subject: Re: Request for w3m looking at offer from Keynote Systems

Thanks Eric - I think this is an excellent way to start the discussion
about which tools are available and how we can make them play together in
order to obtain the web characterization information requested by the Web
community.

What other tools are out there and what are their status/usability for the
Web Characteriztaion Activity?

Thanks,

Henrik

--