Re: Yet another testcase question

Jon,

   The XPath xslt document was never fully tested out, so you are likely
right about it.

  For the ecmascript tests, the question is a bit more complicated.  In
general,  developers are allowed to edit the xslt files to match their
environment, as long as they do not change the 'intent' of the test.
This is done on the honor system, and we don't check to determine
exactly what they did.  As things stand, 3 systems reported passing
tests 557 and 561.  In general people report if they edit the xslt
files, so it's likely that their ecma implementations accepted the
looser syntax, but I don't know for sure.

By the way, thank you for your comments on the tests.  It's worthwhile
having these issues recorded on the mailing list, so that other
implementers can see the remarks.  However, since work on SCXML has been
completed and the Voice Browser Working Group has been closed,  we won't
be fixing the tests.

- Jim