Re: [www-voice] <none>

Hi Jim,

I see that I haven't read the information, I made the assumtion that
https://www.w3.org/TR/scxml-xpath-dm/ was still worked on. I have a mostly
working implementation of both the ecmascript and xpath data models, 354 is
one of a handful tests that currently doesn't pass.

On the topic of 354 I think that the xpath should be event/data/data[@id='']/
and not event/data/data[@id='']/data/.

thanks for the good work,

Jon