Re: [www-voice] <none>

Jon,

   One of the main reasons that the XPath data model was removed from
the final draft of the specification was because there wasn't agreement
on the underlying data structures.   In particular, the wasn't agreement
on what XPath XSLT file should produce as output.   As a result, the
existing XSLT file for Xpath is just a first cut that was never
completed.  If you are working on an XPath data model for SCXML, you
should define the data structures as you see fit and produce your own
XSLT transformations.

- Jim