RE: ALL: Thoughts and thanks as the VBWG comes to a close REUNION?

It would be good to keep the public list up too, since people ask questions about recommendations on the list from time to time.  The recommendations say things like: “Comments for this specification are welcomed to www-voice@w3.org (archives).”

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura [mailto:ashimura@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 7:20 AM
To: Jim Larson
Cc: Deborah Dahl; Jim Barnett; James Larson; w3c-voice-wg@w3.org; Voice Public List
Subject: Re: ALL: Thoughts and thanks as the VBWG comes to a close REUNION?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Jim Larson <jim42@larson-tech.com<mailto:jim42@larson-tech.com>> wrote:
Kazuyuki,

I think this is a great idea, would you be willing to build a public mailing list?

Please let me check within the Team.

Kazuyuki

Regards,

-Jim

On 9/28/2015 9:17 PM, Kazuyuki Ashimura wrote:
Hi Dan, Jim Larson, Jim Barnett, Debbie and all,

I really appreciate all the great contribution made by the group
to the standardization of voice technologies, and am proud that
I could be a part of the work.

By the way, as you know, the group is closing, and that means
the VBWG mailing lists (both the Member list and the public list)
will be also closed.

So I think maybe it would make sense to have another ML for
the VBWG alumni to continue some more discussion, e.g, on
the possible reunion at SpeechTEK.

What d you think?

Maybe the ML could be a public one.

Thanks,