Re: UI for authoring SCXML documents

Hi Rob,

I have done some work on automated layout:

https://github.com/jbeard4/scxml-viz
https://github.com/JacobeanRnD/SCHVIZ

SCHVIZ is bundled with the microexpresscion SCXML orchestration server: https://github.com/JacobeanRnD/microexpresscion

My philosophy has been that full graphical editing environments are hard to get right, and that SCXML can be edited productively using text/xml editors, with automated graphical layout tools used to visualize the document.

I’m planning to package SCHVIZ into a stand-alone command-line tool. It should be released in a few weeks.

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks,

Jake