Re: [SCXML] Incorrect XPath expressions in IR tests 153 & 155

Hi Ate and Jim,

Firstly, apologies as I've been mistaken regarding test 153. My
implementation only tested the XPath specific tests, as are listed here:
https://github.com/zjnue/hscxml/commit/6d0d7318ca847f876d7755da8633c92c022a4766

Secondly, I do remember now making a workaround when setting an XML
variable.
While defining variables the normal <data id"varname">...</data> way, I've
had to change that strategy when the value passed in was already of type
XML (used in my implementation for foreach cases only I think):
https://github.com/zjnue/hscxml/blob/master/src/hsm/scxml/Model.hx#L426-L429

This I believe makes test483 pass, which contains a foreach.

On the whole I don't mind admitting that I've tried to take shortest paths
with my XPath datamodel implementation, as I've not had the time for it and
the sole purpose of the effort was simply to help the spec proceed to next
stages. I completely agree that this datamodel has been quite a challenge,
let alone finding a solid XPath library.
Given these considerations and that my implementation has only concerned
itself with a small subset of the test suite, it is not well placed to make
any claims, although it does already offer a fair bit of functionality.

Happy to hear how these matters conclude and all my respect goes to those
persisting with it.

Best wishes,
Zjnue