Re: Spec column in SCXML IRP table

From: Stefan Radomski <radomski@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:37:33 +0000
To: Jim Barnett <jim.barnett@genesys.com>
CC: "www-voice@w3.org (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
On Nov 7, 2014, at 13:58, Jim Barnett <jim.barnett@genesys.com> wrote:

> Yes, that's because I moved the algorithm later in the Appendices. It is now Appendix D, while it was A before.  So all Appendices  before D have moved up a letter.

I am sure thatís true, nevertheless, this makes the ďSpecĒ column in the IRP table incorrect for quite a few tests :)

E.g. test436.txml is not testing a functional requirement from C.1 as indicated in the table and the manifest from the IRP page, but from B.1. Itís no big deal, the references still point to the correct section as the anchors are still correct, however, the section these anchors appear under are not correctly labeled.

Regards
Stefan