Re: [SCXML] IRP test579 and test580 produce invalid xpath syntax

Ate,
   You're right that this doesn't work in XPath.  My only question is
whether we should change the txml or the XPAth xslt file.  The XPatth
definition of conf:idVal could insert the single '=' in place of the
'=='.  This would leave the ECMA tests untouched  (and I remember some
strong opinions about whether to use '=' or '==' in ECMA.)

The XPath tests haven't been run in a couple of years.  We've made a
number of changes to the tests since then, so I think it's likely that
you will find other problems as well.

- Jim