Status of SCXML Implementation Reports

From: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 13:30:53 -0400
To: "www-voice@w3.org (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
We have received 4 reports so far.  There are a couple of gaps:

 1. For the core mandatory tests, we have only 1 system that has run
    (and passed) test288.  We need at least one more.  This is a test on
    in-line assignment to the data model.  If you haven't run this test,
    please consider doing so and submitting an updated IR.
 2. We now have a second implementation of the BasicHTTP Event I/O
    processor, but only one of the implementations has run (and passed)
    test513.  (This tests the HTTP return code.)  If you haven't run
    this test, please consider doing so and submitting an updated report.
 3. So far we have no implementations of the XPath data model, however I
    know of one person who is working on it.  If anyone else implemented
    the XPath data model, please submit an IR report for it.

Finally, we have no implementation reports on the DOM Event I/O
processor, but I gather from David Junger's comments that it's useless
in its current form, so I'm happy to let it fall out of the spec.  (We
can release it as a separate document later if two or more implementers
are interested.)

However, we do need people to run test288 and test513 before we can move
to Proposed Recommendation, and I would like to keep the XPath data
model in the spec as well, if at all possible.

  Jim