Re: Missing SCXML Test Coverage

From: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 11:28:12 -0400
To: Gavin Kistner <phrogz@me.com>, Jim Barnett <jim.barnett@genesys.com>, Stefan Radomski <radomski@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>, "www-voice@w3.org (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
On this point, though, I think you're right.  We should add tests for
<assign> with child  content.  Tests 287 and 487 test <assign> with
'expr'.  I will add tests 287a and 487a that test with <content>.
Instead of adding <conf:content>, I think I'll add <conf:someVal> which
can be a child of <content>.  Then I'll add conf:eventDataSomeVal and
conf:idSomeVal that test that _event.data and the specified variable
have whatever val was created by <conf:someVal>.  I will use
<conf:someVal> in test354 as well.

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys