Re: SCXML Test Plan Coverage

From: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 11:23:29 -0400
To: www-voice@w3.org
The purpose of these tests is to show that  the specification can be
implemented interoperably, not to show that a given implementation
performs correctly on all code paths.  In general, we are allowed to
assume 'reasonable' implementations, so if we show that multiple
implementations interpret <final> as a child of a compound state the
same way, it is OK to assume that they will handle it as a child of
parallel states the same way.

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys