Re: test for default history content

From: Zjnue Brzavi <zjnue.brzavi@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:57:50 +0000
To: Voice List <www-voice@w3.org>
> I've added test579 to the suite.  Let me know if there are problems with
> it or if you think there need to be more/different tests.--

Hi,

Not had a very good look yet, but it appears we'll need to pass
defaultHistoryContent to getTargetStates as well, as it is another area
where the algorithm is skipping past some history elements without
considering their executable content. This diff passes test579 :
https://github.com/zjnue/hscxml/commit/4b9091470d3c7c1995e6b41900535e0437ec3eb4
Another test or 2 on the subject is probably a good idea.

Best regards,
Zjnue