Re: History transition executable content - when is it executed?

From: Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:28:40 +0100
To: "www-voice@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>
For the record, I just saw I made a mistake in the proposal for modifying the
addDescendantStatesToEnter procedure.

I'm sure everyone else already noticed, but just to make sure:

The recording of the History transition in the default
defaultHistoryTransitionOnEntry table of course should only be done when there
is NO history recorded yet, not the opposite :)

So, the pseudo-algorithm for addDescendantStatesToEnter procedure could become
something like:

   procedure
addDescendantStatesToEnter(state,statesToEnter,statesForDefaultEntry,
defaultHistoryTransitionOnEntry):
       if isHistoryState(state):
           if historyValue[state.id]:
               for s in historyValue[state.id]:
                   addDescendantStatesToEnter(s,statesToEnter,statesForDefaultEntry)
                   addAncestorStatesToEnter(s, state.parent, statesToEnter,
statesForDefaultEntry)
           else:
               // track this targeted History its transition on its parent state
id for processing in enterStates() after entering its parent
               defaultHistoryTransitionOnEntry[state.parent.id] = state.transition

instead of my erroneous earlier example.

Regards,
Ate