Re: History transition executable content - when is it executed?

From: David Junger <tffy@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 01:23:02 +0100
To: Voice Public List <www-voice@w3.org>
Since they're restricted much like those in <initial>, I had a look at that, but it appears <initial> transitions "may" have executable content too. I don't see a clear statement about when that should be executed either, and I don't see it in the pseudocode (tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm going to proceed under the assumption that I didn't miss it).

			David