Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

From: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:52:17 -0400
To: www-voice@w3.org
Just to be clear, I take the proposed changes to be those in Zjnue's
first email on this subject:
1. Remove the '..' from eventDataVal in both the ECMA and XPath xslt files
2.  Add '..' to the values in tests 294, 354, and 527.

Is this correct?  Are there other changes that need to be made?

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys