Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

From: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:19:42 -0400
To: www-voice@w3.org
So I should not have the xslt file insert quotations, but instead
include them in the data and condition if a string is intended, and not
if an int is intended, while leaving '==' for the comparison (in
ECMAScript - other data model languages could use different comparison
operators).  Is that correct?

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett