Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

From: Zjnue Brzavi <zjnue.brzavi@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:20:05 +0000
To: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-voice@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi,

Perhaps also mentioning the test cases where the current definition is
creating difficulty:

test179.scxml:
 * data definition : <content>123</content>
 * equality test : <transition cond="_event.data == '123'" ... ( should be
<transition cond="_event.data == 123")

test529.scxml:
 * data definition : <content>21</content>
 * equality test :<transition cond="_event.data == '21'" ... ( should be
<transition cond="_event.data == 21" )

If the change is made, we could probably return to strict equality ( === )
tests instead of ==.

Thanks,
Zjnue