Announcing a workshop on SCXML for interactive systems

From: Jim Barnett <jim.barnett@genesys.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:17:38 +0000
To: Voice Public List <www-voice@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

As the SCXML draft approaches recommendation status, we are conducting a workshop at the end of June, in conjunction with the EICS conference[1] in Rome, Italy. We are looking for submissions regarding:

- Implementations of the standard

- SCXML development tools

- Applications in interactive systems, including those within a web browser, on the desktop, on a mobile device or in the Web of Things

- Integration of SCXML into existing technologies, especially related W3C standards

Please see the call for papers at [2] for details.

Best regards

Jim Barnett

[1] http://eics2014.org

[2] http://www.scxmlworkshop.de/eics2014/