Re: SCXML Test 354 uses datamodel-specific <content>?

Test354 is written against the scxml event i/o processor, so it is
mandatory.  We can modify it to add conf:content or, as I suggested
before, we can modify the test not to quote 123 in eventDataVal,  so you
would get both values unquoted.  Does that work?

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys