Re: Change to SCXML Test 298

I have updated test298 as you suggested.  We have discussed invalid
values for 'name' in the past.  As I recall, the upshot was that the
only requirement on name is that it be a valid ID, as defined in 3.14.
We concluded that it's really when you evaluate a 'location' that you
find out if the expression you're using is valid in the underlying data
model.

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys