RE: SCXML test 147: transition contains empty condition

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:23:01 +0000
To: Stefan Radomski <radomski@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>, "VBWG Public (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem is.  I get the right result when I transform 147.txml into the ECMAScript data model using
confECMA.xsl:

<transition event="bar" cond="Var1==1" target="pass"/>
  <transition event="*" target="fail"/>

In the section  on the ECMAScript datamodel, it says that the processor must convert conds to Booleans using ToBoolean.  I assume that would yield 'false', but in any case it looks like you're having problems with the XSLT transformation.

- Jim