SCXML test 147: transition contains empty condition

From: Stefan Radomski <radomski@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:10:59 +0000
To: "VBWG Public (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
Hey there,

I transformed the SCXML tests with XSLT for ecmascript[1]. As I was stepping through them, I realized that the generated test 147 contains a transition with an empty condition [1], which ought to be true for the test to be passed. Empty strings evaluate to false with my ecmascript implementation, so the test fails.

>From txml:
  <transition event="bar" conf:idVal="1=1" conf:targetpass=""/>

>From generated SCXML test:
  <transition event="bar" cond="" target="pass"/>

My XSLT knowledge is limited, I used perl's libxslt wrapper XML::LibXSLT and the official stylesheet provided at [3].

I guess the implied question (assuming the XSLT went fine) is, whether the empty condition really ought to evaluate to true?
  Stefan

[1] https://github.com/jbeard4/scxml-test-framework/blob/master/test/w3c-ecma/
[2] https://github.com/jbeard4/scxml-test-framework/blob/master/test/w3c-ecma/test147.txml.scxml#L23
[3] http://www.w3.org/Voice/2013/scxml-irp/