On <scxml> not being a <state>

From: Gavin Kistner <phrogz@me.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:38:01 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-voice@w3.org, www-voice@w3.org
I am increasingly forced to move all states in my machine under a single <state id="wrap">...except for the <final> states.

Previously I had to move them all into a wrapper just so that I could add this debug transition:

I don't want to delay any ratification of the standard, but for the next version I hope that we might be able to make a more self-consistent system that's also easier to use.