Cloud-Based Voice Commands

From: Sean Powers <seanfpowers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:21:30 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello,

My name is Sean Powers, I'm a student at Florida Institute of Technology
and we have developed a speech recognition technology that has been
selected by the NSF to learn the steps in commercializing it. Our
technology is capable of detecting spoken keywords, in conversational
context and it works in any environment (quiet, noisy, etc.). By
conversational context I mean it will trigger when the user speaks a
keyword to the app rather than when the user just says the keyword talking
to their friend.

We are looking to potentially make this available to developers as a cloud
service, and are considering a similar sales model to Zencoder, Tropo, etc.
Seeing you have experience in similar technologies - your feedback would be
invaluable.

We don't currently have a service available, we are really looking for the
best way to make it available. Would you be available to talk with our team
for 10-15 minutes to get your input?

Thanks for your time,
-Sean