It would be a lot cooler if:

From: chris nuernberger <cnuernber@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:06:11 -0700
To: "VBWG Public (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
1.  The pseudocode was a reference implementation in javascript.
2.  Hosted on github or gittorious.
3.  Ran a set of accepted SCXML tests.
4.  We could then all propose refactoring and such with pull requests and
discuss them and we would know if things were working or not pretty quickly.

We can't be all that far from this.  I bet it would take all of like 3-4
days of work and I thought someone already had a reference implementation
somewhere.  I think a lot of problems with the pseudocode would be better
discussed with a failing test than with theoretical observations.

Chris

--
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds - Emerson