RE: Default target of <send>

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 01:34:56 +0000
To: David Junger <tffy@free.fr>, "VBWG Public (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
Interesting point.  I'll clean up the prose.  What should the default target be for other types?  If we push the default down into the individual I/O processors, we will need to give a clear specification of the default for each (though one default could be that a certain I/O processor raises an error if 'target' isn't specified.)

- Jim