Re: Soliciting Comments from SCXML Users

From: David Junger <tffy@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 19:07:32 +0100
To: "VBWG Public (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
Le 9 jan 2013 à 16:07, Jacob Beard a écrit :

> Can you link to a demo of the graphical viewer/debugger?

Github won't let you preview HTML files as such, so I cloned the repository there:
http://touffy.hd.free.fr/~touffy/jsscxml/viewer.html

Just type or paste your SCXML in the text area, and click "parse". Then you can run it (micro)step-by-step and inject events in the queues.

And that's all you have to do to run it on your machine. Clone the repository somewhere it will be served over HTTP and navigate to viewer.html

As I said, it's in development. Many features missing, and the CSS is horrible. But it works and will get better!

I would naturally welcome any feedback.

			David