Soliciting Comments from SCXML Users

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:16:48 +0000
To: "VBWG Public (www-voice@w3.org)" <www-voice@w3.org>
The W3C is soliciting comments from users or implementers of SCXML as part of the standardization process.  We are very interested in hearing from anyone who has worked with the language.  The comments can include a discussion of what it is (or isn't) useful for, requests for new features, bug reports, or requests for clarifications and changes in the wording.

So if you are using or have used SCXML, please take the time to send us your comments.  The more comments we get, the more confident we can be that we are producing a sound and useful standard.

Thank you,

Jim Barnett (Editor)