Re: xsd validation bug in scxml? cvc-complex-type.2.4.b

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 20:44:42 +0000
To: Carlos Verdes <cverdes@gmail.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, "www-voice\@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>
ht writes:

> Fix your schema, and the problem will go away.

I should have added, that the _comment_ against the definition of the
group called scxml.extra.content, which says

 "group allowing elements from other namespaces"

is at odds with the actual wildcard which appears in it, namely:

 <xsd:any namespace="##any" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0"
          maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

Change that ##any to ##other, as the comment suggests you meant, and
all but the two errors mentioned later will go away, I expect.

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk