xinclude removed from SCXML specification, but example still references it

From: Jacob Beard <jbeard4@cs.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:48:06 -0500
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi,

I was just looking over the latest version of the SCXML specification,
and I noticed that the language regarding referencing external SCXML
files using xinclude had been removed. It looks like this was removed
between the following drafts of the specification:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-scxml-20100513/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-scxml-20101216/

The only problem is that the Language Overview example in Appendix G.1
of the current draft appears to continue to make use of xinclude to
include content from Test2Sub1.xml into Main.scxml:
http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/#N118AA

Furthermore, I believe example G.1 may be incorrect, as it appears
that the XML namespace prefix "xi" is never defined in Main.scxml.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Jake