RE: scxml.xsd fails with xmllint tool

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:14:50 -0800
To: <jbeard4@cs.mcgill.ca>, "www-voice" <www-voice@w3.org>
Jacob,
  We are about to publish a new draft (next day or two).  I have used
the schema in this upcoming draft with Xerces without problems (I did
get errors when I used the schema from the current public draft, but I
don't remember having as many as you report, so there may still be
differences between different validators.)  I would recommend waiting
for the new draft.

- Jim