ANN: SCION-Java project

From: Jacob Beard <jbeard4@cs.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 08:37:39 -0400
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi,

I have just released a new SCXML-related project called SCION-Java
[0]. SCION is an implementation of SCXML in JavaScript [1], and
SCION-Java provides lightweight bindings to the SCION library for
Java. Some advantages of SCION-Java are:

* liberally licensed (Apache 2)
* extremely simple Java API (just one class)
* well-tested, using the SCXML Test Framework [2]
* supports scripting with ECMAScript out of the box

The Java API is not quite complete yet, as I still need to allow
registering state change listeners from Java.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Thanks,

Jake

[0] https://github.com/jbeard4/SCION-Java
[1] https://github.com/jbeard4/SCION