SpeechTEK call for participation now available

From: James Larson <jim@larson-tech.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:05:22 -0800
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
We’re now accepting proposals for speaking opportunities and sessions at
the 2012 SpeechTEK Conference and Exhibition in New York City in August.
This year we're expanding our scope beyond IVR to also include sessions
geared toward smart phone and tablet applications as the move to mobile
gains momentum.

The call for participation deadline is January 25, 2012. See
http://www.speechtek.com for details and submission form.

Regards,

Jim Larson
Program Co-chair