Re: nothing on the spec to clear dtmf buffer ?

From: Shane Smith <safarishane@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:25:56 -0400
To: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
Hi Stephane,

Actually, the way to clear dtmf is to have the caller pass through a prompt
where the bargein attribute is set false.

http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/#dml4.1.5

*"When the bargein attribute is false, input is not buffered while the
prompt is playing, and any DTMF input buffered in a transition state is
deleted from the buffer (Section
4.1.8<http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/#dml4.1.8>
 describes input collection during transition states)."*

Hope that helps!

~Shane