Voxeo CCXML Implementation Report

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:45:09 -0400
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
W3C Voice Community:

Voxeo is pleased to be able to announce 100% support for the W3C Call Control XML (CCXML) 1.0 specification. As the company that delivered the world first and now the the worlds most compliant CCXML platform we are happy to announce our continued support and commitment for the CCXML specification. Our CCXML implementation is used by over 200,000 companies to power billions of phone calls per year as part of our worldwide  hosting network and our on-premise platform. For more information  about our platform please visit our web site at www.voxeo.com.

Best regards,

tel:+1-407-418-1800
skype:zscgeek