Re: Voxeo CCXML Implementation Report

From: Chris Davis <davisc@iivip.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:55:51 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org
RJ,

I looked at your IR and cannot tell if you support the<move>  tag or not based
on apparent contradictions in the report.

This is because the report says PASS for assertion 1253 which specifies
what to do if you do not support<move>, while later saying PASS for
a successful<move>  in assertion 541.

In our IR, I put "not-impl" for 1253 along with the explanation that we
support the tag so we cannot pass a test for not supporting it.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Davis