Re: syntax error in CC XML dtd

Conrad,

Sorry for missing your message the first time around. I was just doing an audit of the mailing list and found this message. This is actually a known issue and fixed in the internal version of the DTD (attached).

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to assist...

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn