Re: syntax error in CC XML dtd

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:36:25 -0500
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
To: Conrad Roche <conrad.roche@gmail.com>
Conrad,

Sorry for missing your message the first time around. I was just doing an audit of the mailing list and found this message. This is actually a known issue and fixed in the internal version of the DTD (attached).

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to assist...

Best regards,

tel:+1-407-418-1800
skype:zscgeek