=================================
From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:10:16 -0400
Cc: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
To: Chris Davis <davisc@iivip.com>

Chris:

This is tracked as ISSUE-743.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800

On Aug 16, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Chris Davis wrote:

Hello www-voice,

I'm looking at http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/CR-ccxml-20100401/  section D.9 VoiceXML <transfer>/
It says that the dialog.transfer.complete should send the "results object with the value of the transfer field to be filled in"
to the dialog.

The CCXML example does *not* show an object for results:

<var name="results" expr="'near_end_disconnect'">

Looking over at VoiceXML, it only specifies the value of the transfer field to be a string, and the example shown
in CCXML is also a string(above).

We recommend removing "object" from the text of dialog.transfer.complete's result description. This will keep
the 3 things all consistent(VoiceXML's expectations, the CCXML wording, the CCXML example).

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Davis