Re: CCXML: comment on ISSUE-737

Chris:

In reviewing the email list thread looking for open issues I came across this e-mail. Petr had raised the original issue and on 8/20 (after this e-mail) confirmed to Paolo he was good with our resolution. I just want to make sure you are ok with it as well so we can close out the issue in our tracker database.

If this is not the case please let us know ASAP and we can reopen the issue if needed.

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn